Pros In Rehab offers specialized Pediatric Physical Therapy Services, as well as Occupational Therapy Services in the Santa Clara County area. Our pediatric clientele ranges from birth to 18 years of age. We specialize in all movement disorders of orthopedic, neurological, or sensory-motor origin.
We are qualified and competent to handle most movement related conditions, whether they are related to developmental issues, genetic issues, musculoskeletal and neurological conditions, or dystrophies. We have a special interest in treating infants and believe strongly in early intervention to unfold the amazing genetic blue prints inherent in us. We are also familiar with treatment of medically fragile infants.
- Developmental Assessments
- Neuromotor Physical Therapy Pediatric Assessments w/ Reports
- Early Intervention Services(up to 5 years of age) for Motor Developmental Delays
- Infant Program for Babies with Motor Impairments Due to Congenital Conditions, Birth Defects, etc.
- Torticollis Program
- Toe Walking
- Hypotonia Program/Sensory Processing Intervention
- Intensive Parent/Caregiver Education and Training
- Orthotic/Splint Assessments/ Referrals
- Flat/Pronated Feet
- Heart and Lung Conditions
- Birth Defects (such as spina bifida, Synactly)
- Head Injury
- Limb Deficiencies
- Muscle Diseases/ Muscular Dystrophies
Pediatric offerings at PIR for the older, school-going child (6 to 11 years of age):
- Pediatric Sports/Orthopedic Injuries
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease
- Sever’s Disease
- Growth-Plate Disorders
- Posture-Related Disorders
- Foot/ankle injuries
- Hip/Knee Injuries
- Shoulder/Elbow Injuries
- Orthotic Assessments
We offer modalities and procedures such as Kinesiotaping Techniques, Functional Therapeutic Play Activities, and Intense Parent/Caregiver Education. Other pediatric services such as gait assessments, movement analysis, orthopedic Physical Therapy intervention, and equipment analysis.
We have an innovative and modular “kids gym” with many pieces of equipment designed to offer sensory, motor, balance, and vestibular stimulation.
Find out how your child can benefit from our pediatric physical therapy services. For a comprehensive assessment of your child’s needs, we encourage you to Set an Appointment now. If you have other inquiries, you can contact us at 408-399-7054 for assistance.